Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 8 years ago

My left ear hurts, please help!?

Yesterday I woke up and my left ear was hurting really bad after being completely fine the day before and I thought it was just the way I slept or something because my jaw hurts a little also, but it hadn't stopped the whole day and is worse today, the pain is from the inside and is constatantly hurting.

What can I do to relieve the pain and should I go to the doctor?

Favorite Answer

You possibly have an ear infection. Even after a simple thing like getting water in your ear during shower or swim can give you an infection especially if your immunity system is down. You'll need to see an Ear, Nose & Throat doctor (ENT).

Since you need a specific type of dr. I suggest you go to link below and check out the reviews on doctors in your area. I use this site before I go to any new doctor because there are some awful and some more caring & knowledgeable doctors out there.