Jason asked in HealthMen's Health · 6 years ago

Masterbation and Cross-eyed?

Mature Audiences Only

I'm 14 and have been masterbating for about 2 years now and my vision has seemed to go bad. I believe my left eye is now crossed. A while back I sometimes masterbated up to 15 times a day. One day I was masterbating and as I reached my peak my vision went blurry for a minute and then went back but not all the way. I was at the time using an iPod touch because I didn't have my own computer. But ever since that one time my vision has not been that good. Are my eyes crossed from this and can I fix them? Please help

• Stu

Masturbation will not effect your eyes one way or the other.

Depending on what you SEE though it might stimulate your urge to masturbate.

Eye strain and high blood pressure might effect your vision, but that is unrelated to your sexual activity.

It would be best to go to an optometrist and have your eyes checked. No need to mention the sex stuff , just how your eyes have changed . He should be able to guide you in how to improve your eyes. Good luck.

Masturbating alone has no impact on your eyes. If it did, 98% of men would have bad eyes. If you are having eye problems, it isn't anything to do with masturbating. Go to an optometrist, and get your eye checked.

I can tell you one thing, if you tell the optometrist that you think it has something to do with masturbation, he may be capable of not bursting out loud in front of you, perhaps not. But I can assure you as soon as he is behind closed doors, he's going to be in tears laughing.

Holy mother of ******* ****! See a doctor and don't jack off for a year

You need to see an optician/ophthalmologist AND your doctor

I masturbated a lot and my shoes fell off. Oh god.

Source(s): Heaps and heaps of chaffing the rooster.