? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Didn't African nations offer subsidies (welfare) to people so that they could remain in power forever?

Most African leaders took the money from the rural areas to subsidize the cities cause it was fare more likely for people to riot in a city. Another reason to subsidize the cities was because that is where the largest amount of people seem to be so by passing out welfare those leaders got their vote and managed to stay in power for something like 20 to 30 years. Of course as they bankrupted the rural areas more and more people moved into the city for; you guessed it that free welfare money.

You don't think that the Democrat plan is exactly the same do you?

@No name- Unlike you I am not waisting my time in Yahoo answers while collecting a welfare check. I am studying history from all over the world right now. I am using what I learned in economics, politics and psychiatry to find out why and what happened to those nations. The truth is that Africa tried your economic policy and there is more than enough evidence out there to back up what I am posting.

Yes most of Africa adopted communism and socialism which is why they went down like the communists and the socialists.

Favorite Answer

obama did just what the RINOS been doung for 70 years,along with the demmycrats,bringing home the pork,rewarding the base,

obama would have better helped po black folks by using a c 47 to drop half of the 760,000,000,000 stimulus from barrels from 40k feet over nyc,LA,buffalo,chicago,indianaplolis,new orleans,washington DC instead he cut checks to the real base,,,teachers union & others pension funds,,thereby providing money in dues to the party,,it's called money laundering that they used to send guys away for 30 years to san quentin,no matter what happened from benghazigate to lois lerner & the irsgate,,all was ignored by the dumbstream press,,not till this syria stuff shows up,,some of the base support is gettin cracked in the foundations,defenders like noname will be with obammer to the bitter end,,a lot of them po black folks,,think this crap stinks

• Andrew

Yes they followed the democrat plan. Give the people free **** and you buy them and make them slaves at the same time. The funny thing is they are giving these idiot democrat voters some of their tax money back in exchange for power. If I gave someone 1000 dollars and he put 750 in his pocket and gave me 250 back to buy my vote I'd feel stupid. But democrat voters love it and keep voting democrat every year. Guess they are too stupid to know better. They deserve to be slaves.

• TBone

As I recall the lumpenproletariate roited as much as city dwellers in russia

Black people live on Europe's welfare too

democrats simply want somebody to be worse off than they are........liberalism destroys ambition and work ethic.......

Nice sources and examples you posted there, Dingus.