Death-T asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 6 years ago

What's the name of this horror movie?

This unintentionally move into a haunted house. (I know that art is typical.) Someone finds a dead crow in the wall, and futher into the movie, one room has this big black circular mark on the wallpaper and the next day it gets even bigger. That's all I remember, and that I was scared. What movie was this?

This family, unintentionally moves into a haunted house.*****

I'm sorry about my typing!

Favorite Answer

The Messengers (2007) Stars: Dylan McDermott, Penelope Ann Miller, Kristen Stewart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9qLRYouI6o

Youtube thumbnail

IMDb synopsis:

Storyline

It's been six years since the Rollins family just up and left and now the troubled Solomon family has come from Chicago, to rebuild their lives following their young son's hospitalization due to their daughter's drunk driving accident. But as they start to settle in something odd and strange begins to occur to their son. Could something supernatural be at work, and did the previous family just leave...or are they still here? Trapped in the only place they've ever known? And what did cause their deaths? Most of all...is this 'killer' still very much alive?

There is a scene in which the mother tries repeatedly to watch a black stain off the wall but it reappears.

It almost sounds like the video game silent hill the room

there is a movie called silent hill, u can probly chk it out