Speeding by a speed camera in ohio?

I just got my license 2 months ago. I am usually a really good driver and never speeds. I am really scared i am going to get a speeding ticket in mail and will get suspended. I saw a speed camera and it flased at me twice. it said i was going 32 and i slowed down immedeatly. I though the speed limit was 35. After i passed the speed limit i saw a sign and it said the limit is 25. i am really scared i sm going to get a ticket in mail and my licence is going to get suspened. What should i do? How long till i get a ticket in mail? I live in ohio, if that helps. Thanks to anyone who answers.

Favorite Answer

In Ohio, you CAN'T lose your license for ONE speeding citation, unless it is significantly more than 7 mph over the posted limit. In addition, it is MUCH more likely you say a REFLECTION of light from an outside source off the lens than a flash from the camera. Most traffic cameras in Ohio don't actually flash. In addition, recent rulings in Ohio courts challenge the validity of speed cameras.

I doubt they could hang up you driving license for 1 first time misdemeanor.

Just take up a defensive driving class to to clear the point that will be added on record and save u from insurance increase and then pay off ticket that might decrease that's what I did.

And oh tell parents it will make it easier that's what I did

at the most you will get a ticket they wont suspend your license since I assume its your first offence and its not like you were going 100mph