Robert De Niro vs Al Pacino?

There has been so much debate about this and so many questions about this. Personally, it always seems like people on the Internet go for the underdog. For instance, I suppose all of you guys know who jay z is? Well, there was a contest years ago where the Internet would vote on who is the best rapper alive and he... show more There has been so much debate about this and so many questions about this. Personally, it always seems like people on the Internet go for the underdog. For instance, I suppose all of you guys know who jay z is? Well, there was a contest years ago where the Internet would vote on who is the best rapper alive and he went up against a rapper called "Mos Def". Mos Def got more votes than jay z. I feel that De Niro is better. More versatile and he's come out with more quality movies with more quality performances. I also feel he had the best performance in the godfather trilogy. His performance as Vito was easily one of the best performances I've seen. Pacino is top 10 and maybe top 5 but there's people better than him. Like Nicholson, Brando, hanks, Denzel Washington etc. The reason that people really compare De Niro and Pacino so much is because they both came up around the same time and both are italian. Both legends, but I just don't see pacino being better than de niro. He can play any type of role at a high level. Idk about anymore since he's getting old but he still has some real great performances here and there. As does pacino. I can't see pacino doing funny roles or crazy sadistic roles like De Niro in cape fear.
4 answers 4