Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 7 years ago

Will this hurt my chances of becoming a navy seal?

When I was young I used to bully and had a cop come In to talk to me , I never went to court or received a criminal record but I believe they opened a file. Also , a cop pulled me over once for trespassing, just gave a warning, and one time for jwalking. How hard will this hurt my chances or becoming a navy seal ?

I'm just wondering if I should give up my dream of becoming a seal.. I'm candian and plan on moving to the us just for the small chance of becoming one... I know I want to do this, I'd give up everything.

I was worried since the social problems I had before might be viewed as bad teamwork if they somehow saw the open file.

And there is ways of becoming a permanent resident, and I come from a family that is gifted financially and I plan on studying in medical so it should be no problem

• Squid

If you were never convicted of a crime then you have a perfectly clean record. It doesn't matter how many warnings or lectures you got.

The fact that your a moron? Alot