What books are similar to Throne of Glass and Poison Study series?

I love books with a love interest and a strong female character.

Favorite Answer

I have no idea what your books are about, but if you want a strong female character, I suggest

'The Lady in the Tower' - By Marie Louise Jensen. It's set during the reign of king Henry VIII and it's absolutely amazing. Another one is 'At the Sign of Sugared Plum' - By Mary Hooper. I'm not sure what it's about, something about the main character sister dying of Cholera during the Victorian times. I haven't read it, but my friend told me it's fantastic.

'The Golden Compass' By - Philip Pullman. I haven't read this one either, but in the movie it looked like the main character was a girl, but she was young, so probably no love interest in that one. Lastly, my favourite series:

'The Mortal Instruments' - the first book is called the City of Bones. By Cassandra Clare. it is an amazing Fictional series, about a girl (16) who finds that a world she knew holds secrets, such as Demons and Angel's children . . . It is much more amazing than I just described it there, and there is a lot of romance - and forbidden romance in there as well - throughout the series. So far there's only five books - the sixth one is coming out soon. There'a a movie about it, but I don't recommend watching it until AFTER you've read the book. From all the books I've mentioned, that one is my favourite. The main character is a female in the first book; the following books after that, but they also have other character's points of view (in third person). I highly recommend it, you will get sucked in and join our Shadowhunter - you'll understand once you've read it - world when you do.

Good Luck :)