Lumi asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 6 years ago

Need for speed world?

Is it possible to transfer performance parts of a car to another car?

I want to remove my engine from the old car to the new on e how can i do that?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best Answer

Both motors must be the same. But there is a lot more to it. Yes, but in some cases no. Depends on year of production and company. Anything is possible though. It also depends if "you need a corvette to go around the block?" Also depends on the after conversion sale of the existing car. Cars that have been altered from original are worth less money in general. "Stock" is always preferred by the purist investor when buy a car for investment. The car is worth more in the end if it is original. Change it all up and only you will be able to work on it effectively. After it leaves your hands it gets harder to work on as the new owner must relearn everything that has been altered on the car. It then becomes a one of a kind and is only of most value to you. If you are not good at disassembling things and then reassembling things I would not advise you to do so. This is a skill that originates from a talent. Some have it, some don't.

Source(s): 45 years of working on all kinds of cars. From full restorations to Southern Ingenuity just to getting them down the road a little further, to just simply maintaining a car till it wears out completely. Everything has X amount of life or revolutions before it eventually fails.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.