Advice for acne-prone face going through puberty and the use of Cetaphil products?

I'm a 16 year old male in Singapore going through puberty. I'm not sure how to describe my skin condition, but every time I leave the house with fresh, comfortably-moist face because I use chilled green tea concentrate I brew and leave in the fridge, I'd still come home with extremely oily skin. I wear... show more I'm a 16 year old male in Singapore going through puberty. I'm not sure how to describe my skin condition, but every time I leave the house with fresh, comfortably-moist face because I use chilled green tea concentrate I brew and leave in the fridge, I'd still come home with extremely oily skin. I wear spectacles and every morning when I leave for school, my face just starts oiling up really quickly and I can see the build up when I remove my spectacles. I've been using quite a couple of products to manage the breakout but the recent breakouts seem to have become worse. Just hope I could get some advice for my face because I've caused quite a bit of scarring here and there especially on my cheeks. Used to have perfectly undisturbed skin but this has apparently turned for the worse. And it's not that I want to pop them most of the time, but they often just appear out of nowhere! Like I can just be out for half the day and when I get back home from a school, a zit or two appears. Otherwise what frustrates me even more is that I'd always make sure my face is clean before I go to sleep every night, but the next morning I'd wake up with two new bumps! Besides hurting a little, it just develops from there for the rest of the day. I'd usually ignore it but it just gets so big like it's gonna burst by itself anytime, that's when I really can't help but get the annoying thing out of my face.
I'm really stressed out by this. If anyone knows about Cetaphil products too, please advise. Recently recommended to it by my friends, but I'm not really sure of it. It isn't very cheap as well so I really hope I'd be spending on the right thing this time round instead of wasting another month of allowance on something that will make my face worse like what's been happening all these while. They have 2 types I'm considering, their usual blue "Daily Facial Cleanser" and "DERMACONTROL Oil Control Foam Wash" which looks kind of new because it's in purple. I'm really not sure. Please do if