Is new TVS Star City good bike?

Hi there, I want to know that is TVS Star city a good bike for city riding?

I have checked reviews on mouthshut.com, bikewale.com, zigwheels.com etc., but could not concluded to finalize it.

Please give me your un-biased opinion about it. The people who actually own that bike and riding it for a long time, their views are more important to me.

If not then pls suggest me the good bike for good mileage, nice pick up and most of all longer durability.

Thanks all.

Favorite Answer

TVS Start City can be taken as a sporty package with an impressive fuel economy is what describes TVS Sport better. The fuel tank having a capacity of 12 liters with its exterior multi colored graphics and a TVS badge placed right in center is attractive to look at. Five spoke alloy wheels further complement the overall stance of this machine. Few good features of this bike include the instrument panel comprising off a speedometer, odometer, fuel gauge meter, a neutral indication, headlight indicator along with turn indicators. Talking about the performance of this bike, it is capable to produce maximum power output of 7.8 bhp with a peak torque of 7.5 Nm. The price of this bike is Rs 38,000.

Star City Motorcycles

I have never ridden the bike, but I have ridden other TVS bike.

I would suggest you to go for Honda Twister.

The engine life of twister is good and the mileage is also good.

Star city is like outdated, go for a twister because it looks nice and the engine is very good .

Why go for old uncle tvs star city look if you are getting a better option of honda in the same range., if not twister go for new discover

Source(s): Personal Experience

I am the bike lover. I am doing lots of research on bikes. At this time MAHINDRA Centuro is the most selling bike in India as compare to tvs, hero, honda and other bikes too. mahindra has received 30,000 bookings for Centuro motorcycle within 6 weeks of the its launch day 1st july'13. you can read article on mahindra centuro by overdrive. mahindra is giving 5 years warranty and mileage is 85.4 kmpl (ARAI approved) and many other features too. Don't miss the chance !

yes star city is a good commuter type bike.

Your clutch cable is stretching. There are other adjustment places. See owners manuel for location and adjustment procedure

its excellent bike, and it also have a good millage

Source(s): Welcome to Silco Control Cables http://www.silco.in/tvs-bike.htm