In dragon age origins is it possible to be king with anora and alistair remain a warden?

and if that can be done is it possible to sacrifice loghain at the battle of ft draken with my warden as king and alistair gone as a warden? I know alistair can show up as a drunk in da2 but i want him as a warden with my pc as king sacrificing loghain

I know you cant have both which is why i asked will alistair stay with the wardens if you take loghain or does he appear as the drunk in da2? for some reason i brought up the marry anora option prior to the landsmeet and she agreed then i had alistair execute loghain and it went straight to alistair claiming the throne. i know anora wont marry the person that kills loghain but i did it myself and the option appeared in the dialogue but obviously she didnt agree to it. then i reloaded and had alistair execute him and nothing.

• Rhys
    Favorite Answer

Once you take Loghain as a Warden, you will no longer have Alistair.

You can't have Alistair and Loghain both at the same time. You either kill Loghain and keep Alistair, or keep Loghain and exile Alistair.

1. If you want to be a king and marry Anora, make sure you let Alistair kill Loghain. This way, you marry Anora, keep Alistair, and if you did the ritual with Morrigan, you and Alistair might survive and become king of Ferelden.

2. You can still be king even if you exile Alistair. Make Loghain a warden and send him to his death at the final battle. At the end, you'll be king and marry Anora (as long as you proposed to her before then end of Landsmeet).

Edit:

Alistair appears drunk in DA2 if you keep Loghain.

There should be an option to be king and marry Anora right after Arl Eamon and Anora debate on who should lead Ferelden.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): dragon age origins king anora alistair remain warden: https://shortly.im/q0zDH

Yes. The only time Alistair won't be a warden is when he becomes King or you spare Loghain and Alistair isn't hardened (during which he leaves the party).

If you spare Loghian, Alistair always leaves. End of story and no way around it.

You can marry Anora and keep Alistair around (provided you are the Human Noble, nothing else will work), but you need a lot of persuasion and have to say very specific lines to pull it off. You can't kill Loghain yourself though. If you do then she flat out refuses to even discuss it.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avCZV

You just have to kill Loghain and support Anora. Hardened Alistair will be upset that you didn't choose him, but if you have high approval it won't end your relationship. Since you hardened him it is possible to make him king and convince him to stay in the relationship, you will be mentioned in the epilogue as his mistress.