Why does my tattoo look cloudy?

I got a tattoo a week ago it has been healing fine and it started the peeling stage but when peels it my tattoo looks cloudy and a blurry whitish color this is my third tattoo and i dont think ive seen this before is this normal??

Favorite Answer

Each tattoo you get can heal differently and this is just a part of the healing stage where after the tattoo peels it goes a milky colour. To be honest I can't explain why (I'm no expert) but I just know that it is a common thing to happen and I would just wait for the tattoo to fully heal to see what the tattoo looks like. A week isn't a long time to judge the appearance of a tattoo because when it is healing it can look odd/ruined for a while which does make you nervous but honestly it's nothing to worry about :)

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Why does my tattoo look cloudy?

Source(s): tattoo cloudy: https://shortly.im/17tP7
  • Pamela

I would swing by the tattoo place and show it to the artist. For the very least to put your mind at ease. If you don't like the coloring after it's fully healed you could always get it touched up.