Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 7 years ago

How do you make a punk edit online or using a Dell computer for free?

So..lately I've seen punk edits of celebrities and I really want to try my hand at it. But mostly I'd like to make an edit of myself seeing how I'd look with the piercings/tattoos I plan on getting.please don't say Photoshop because I don't have an Apple computer or a credit card to buy Photoshop..but yeah..if you could let me know, that'd be great.

• B K
    Favorite Answer

Adobe Photoshop is not free. Apple computers are not required to run Adobe Photoshop. It runs on both Windows and Mac OSX. Apple computers don't have Photoshop preinstalled, users still need to buy the software to use it. Apple does not make Photoshop. It's made by Adobe.

If you have no money, get GIMP instead http://www.gimp.org - it works on Windows, Macs, and Linux computers. GIMP is an image editor similar to Adobe Photoshop. It's free because it's Open Source software.

• Nancy

I work for geek squad and Toshiba, Gateway, and HP are the best lap tops for windows. DO NOT GET DELL!!! They Do not last long and the support for programs are crappy. MAC's are for people that hardly know how to use computers. But with a PC you can do a lot more stuff like games, programs, and pretty much everything. i have a Toshiba i got for $1,800 super fast, and it will last for a long time. If you want areally good quality lap top get one that is 8 or 9 pounds. Get a Gateway I highly reccomend it. And get a heavy one. Light lap tops have a cheap inside like plastic, and slower everyting.

So use Gimp 2. Free, no Apple required. http://www.gimp.org and have at it. Just a side note I'm pretty sure Photoshop runs on a PC as well

Source(s): VB.NET Programmer