Will there be a war to decrease the population of the World?

• If one person dies, then the war decreased the population of the world, or....?

Who knows? My Mother used to say there had to be a war every now and again to keep the population of the earth down. ?

I wondered the same thing. We have repeatedly heard that there are too many people living on this planet. Another world war could slim down the numbers considerably. Of course, no one could say for sure that a world war was planned to cut down the overpopulation. What world leader would tell us?

Yes, according to the 18/19th century British economist Thomas Malthus: http://geography.about.com/od/populationgeography/...

China & India are the biggest contributors.

a cull through war?

That sounds terrible. WHO determines who gets killed?

Will it be the nation with the most number of people?

WIll it be the nation with the least evolved genetics?

Will it be the nation with the least prospects to evolve further up the human evolutionary scale?

again, who determines that? and how will it be done

If you ask me, Id hazard a guess saying that we are judged not as different entities one at a time but as a COLLECTIVE WHOLE.

Did we evolve as a cohesive unit in the millions of years we were left on this planet? If not, thats when we get destroyed as failure to coalesce.

But thats just one guess out of millions.

Its possible. With all the conflict in Syria and North Korea it could happen soon.

• cloud

yes,

• I hope so. As long as I don't die.