IG usernames for gingers?

I want a cool username that has something to do with the fact that I'm a ginger. Something like ohgingersnap, gingersnap, GingaNinga, just something different like that!

Favorite Answer

XxX_-_1337-_-G1NG4_N1NJ4-_-HAXX_-_XxX

Source(s): I have lots of friends.
  • Brenda

In safari, click Edit>Preferences from toolbar. change the option on opening new windows from 'top sites' to home page. Then, in a box on same menu, select your preferred home page. Kewl! :) However, you should know that most malware now comes in via the browser and not email. There was a significant independent study done on browsers (IE8, IE7, firefox, opera, safari) in july of this year by NSS labs. they found that IE8 trapped 83% of all malware, while firefox came in second with 21% and opera and safari were somewhere around 10-15% and IE7 only 5%. So, it may be that IE8 is safer, but that depends a lot on the sites you visit. Regards.