Nickname for Sarah Elizabeth?

I don't really like my name (Sarah Elizabeth), because it's too common and everyone has it. I really want a nickname. (I don't want to go by Elizabeth because I don't like it very much either and I don't really like the nicknames for it, except Lisette and Beth, which I don't really think... show more I don't really like my name (Sarah Elizabeth), because it's too common and everyone has it. I really want a nickname. (I don't want to go by Elizabeth because I don't like it very much either and I don't really like the nicknames for it, except Lisette and Beth, which I don't really think fit me very well.
I thought of going by Sele (Sei-lei) because it's the beginning of my name (S + El) and I like the way it sounds & looks. Are there any other ideas? I have dark blond hair and blue eyes and I'm tall and curvy-ish but people tell me I'm skinny (but I don't really believe them). I love to dance and sing and play sports (mostly girly sports, like skating, cheering, gymnastics, dance, swimming, soccer, etc.)
I love cheesy-happy things (butterflies, sunshine, romance, positivity).
What's a good nickname for me based on personality?