Is the accord '05 a good buy as a used car?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. Accords and Civics are really good cars. I have a 1999 Honda Civic and it runs perfectly. My friend has a Accord ( don't know what year) and its still running without ANY problems. If its and 05 accord and it cheap(5000-6000) buy it. Really reliable car.

Source(s): My life and experienses.
  • 7 years ago

the accord gives tranny problems i suggest looking at other cars honda is so overrated I'm a mechanic and I see civics with blown head gaskets and not even at 90k miles at least 10 times a month we just replaced one and the civic was a 2012. most people just hear stories about over car brands but never drive one. I've owned almost every brand but German cars and i never really had major problems, if you keep up with you car i will last you. don't be another mindless sheep following the honda heard

• 7 years ago

Honda's are expensive used cars because of their perception of being very reliable. They hold their resale value well. But YES, a used Accord is a great car as long as you find one that hasn't been abused or neglected.

• 7 years ago

Yes. But any specific car, Honda or not, can have problems. Get a Carfax report and have a mechanic look it over before you buy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

If the price is right. Honda make good cars

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.