Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

GH fans! Are Kimberly Mcculough and Jason cook dating?

I read somewhere recently that Kimberly Mcculough (Robin Scorpio Drake on gh) and Jason Cook (matt hunter on gh, ex-sean douglas brady on days), are engaged!!! can anyone confirm this for me??

4 Answers

Relevance
  • MAK
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You can't believe every thing you read and where did you read it? you need to post your source, that's where rumors start ..... not that I would believe what I read LOL .... I would actually have to see them together and them confirming it.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Jason Cook Dating

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I loved Shawn and Belle on Days of Our Lives when Kirsten Storms and Jason Cook were portraying the characters. I'm looking forward to seeing him on GH. It's been so long since the two acted opposite one another. I wish I had more to look forward to on the show, though. The writing's been atrocious the past couple of years.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

It's just rumours, KMC hasn't been with a man in years.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.