Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Question about Fran Drescher rape?

When Fran Drescher was raped, I read one guy burglarized the house and the other guy raped Fran and her friend at gun point. Did the guy doing the rapeing finish twice or start on one and finish in the other?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In January 1985, two armed robbers broke into Drescher and Jacobson's Los Angeles apartment. While one ransacked their home, the other raped Drescher and her friend at gunpoint. Jacobson was also physically attacked, tied up, and forced to witness the entire ordeal. It took Drescher many years to recover, and it took her even longer to tell her story to the press. She was paraphrased as saying in an interview with Larry King that although it was a traumatic experience, she found ways to turn it into something positive. In her book Cancer Schmancer, the actress writes: "My whole life has been about changing negatives into positives." Her rapist, who was on parole at the time of the crime, was returned to prison and sentenced to two life sentences

• 5 years ago

Fran Drescher Rape

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Question about Fran Drescher rape?

When Fran Drescher was raped, I read one guy burglarized the house and the other guy raped Fran and her friend at gun point. Did the guy doing the rapeing finish twice or start on one and finish in the other?

Source(s): question fran drescher rape: https://tr.im/FJ9CC
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ax0B2

I dont think she mentioned the name of the rapist in her book cancer schmancer when she spoke about her traumatic experience. Two armed robbers broke into Drescher's home in 1985. While one ransacked their home, the other raped Fran and a girl friend at gunpoint.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Hot, glad he got off twice but his buddy should have joined in.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.