Dustie asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 6 years ago

Fantasy football trade?

Should I trade Lynch, Nicks, and Freeman for Vick, David Wilson, McFadden, and Bowe?

2 qbs, ppr, 2flex

Cam Newton

Freeman

Lynch

Forte

Aj green

V. Jackson

R. Wayne

H. Nicks

K. Rudolph

Bradshaw

V.Ballard

M. Bush

P. Rivers

J. Nelson

Favorite Answer

Give us the rest of your squad in additional details and we will comeback and tell you

• josh

I wish I knew the rest of your team.

Freeman for Vick is a push since Vick never stays healthy, but Chip Kelly should rejuvenate him.

Lynch/Nicks for Wilson/McFadden/Bowe:

On paper it is a steal, but what worries me is that if Nicks stays healthy I don't think there is anyway that McFadden and Bowe produce enough consistently to make it worth while, plus McFadden will give you a few great weeks, some average and then sit on the bench hurt. Bowe will either do great or not show up at all, Wilson is the starter and a good pickup, but not if you give up Lynch.

Id say don't do this trade because there is too much risk, if your team however is really bad I do it just to give yourself a chance for this year regardless of the peril.