Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Do some black people like the confederate flag?

I saw some confederate flag bumper stickers for sale at my local convenience store recently, which surprised me since the manager of the store is black?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Sugar
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, some not only like it they love it.

• 7 years ago

A white guy had one hanging in his dorm and he asked my friend (who's Black) what he thinks of it. I'm sure the moment was awkward, just like when they are singing along to their favorite rap songs.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I seen an older (60's-70's) Black guy wearing a union uniform a few yrs. ago. I think he had a flag of some kind, but I don't remember what kind - a union uniform and confederate flag wouldn't make sense.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Not if they know what that flag stands for.

But Mormons supposedly don't support the use of tobacco, alcohol, or caffeine, but if you ever go to Utah, they will be more than happy to sell them to you.

Besides, selling those stickers to rednecks is a safety measure. They will know the ones who buy them are the racists. That way they will know which of their neighbors are dangerous.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I suppose, you know the flag is not racist, and displaying it is a matter of pride to some people.

People who assign inanimate object sentient qualities are blaming the wrong things.

• 7 years ago

I doubt it. But the manager doesn't care what the store sells. As long as it sells.

Do some Jews like the Swastika?

• 7 years ago

Yes, there is a guy on youtube that loves it. He is a former president of the NAACP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYzAqHD1gHc

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

No

You've likely mistaken a clerk for the owner. Or when you say black, you might mean Asian.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Sadly yes.

• Like a black indian from India? He probably just stocks what they tell him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.