Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

Anyone have a thought why John (FONDA) Kerry will not answer the senators question when he asked him?

what Russia and China has a said they will do if we attack Syria?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best Answer

A person would need to be living in an ice cave the past 4 weeks, to NOT understand

EXACTLY what Putin has made crystal clear. Any ( from 1 - 50,000 ) "boots on the

ground" and American blood will spill into Syrian soil. This is NO idle boast.

• ?
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

How is he or anybody else supposed to know what Russia and China will do for sure?

FYI: Kerry was a Vietnam War vet who earned 3 Purple Hearts, a Bronze Star, and a Silver Star. That's not being patriotic to the USA?

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Because he, like any honest person who isn't Russian or China can not answer that.

You know what he should have said?

"what am I a friggin' mind reader ya moron? How about you stop posturing for the peanut gallery."

• 6 years ago

That doesn't matter as long as the Bohner agrees with the president. If you can have a Bohner behind you, you've got nothing to fear

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Because Republicans Spit in the face of our Veterans.

As this question proves.

Why would a Republican Flag Spitter intentionally demean a Veteran who has three medals for bravery?

Well, as ALL Americans know - it's because ALL Republicans and their FOX-Bot supporters are Cowards - Morally Perverted, Ignorant Cowards - who hate America even more than Osama bin Laden.

Thanks Carlos, for helping me prove this.

You do me a big favor.

Please post more Crass Insults to America's Veterans - you will further help me prove what Perverts and Pricks Righties are!!!

• 6 years ago

Russia and China don't make threats, they act when it's time to act

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I wonder how misleading and out of context your question is.

That is why people provide sources.

• Steve
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

Probably because he doesn't want them to know he is bluffing and will cower before Putin. You know Obama will cower.

I think Putin will play Obama big time. Putin knows Obama is just a song and dance man, a front man that can be played.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Honey? Dinner's ready....

Please come upstairs and eat something....

It's been a few days.....

• Erwin
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

The Entity In The White House told him to shut up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.