Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

Anyone have a thought why John (FONDA) Kerry will not answer the senators question when he asked him?

what Russia and China has a said they will do if we attack Syria?

Best Answer

A person would need to be living in an ice cave the past 4 weeks, to NOT understand

EXACTLY what Putin has made crystal clear. Any ( from 1 - 50,000 ) "boots on the

ground" and American blood will spill into Syrian soil. This is NO idle boast.

• ?

How is he or anybody else supposed to know what Russia and China will do for sure?

FYI: Kerry was a Vietnam War vet who earned 3 Purple Hearts, a Bronze Star, and a Silver Star. That's not being patriotic to the USA?

Because he, like any honest person who isn't Russian or China can not answer that.

You know what he should have said?

"what am I a friggin' mind reader ya moron? How about you stop posturing for the peanut gallery."

That doesn't matter as long as the Bohner agrees with the president. If you can have a Bohner behind you, you've got nothing to fear

Because Republicans Spit in the face of our Veterans.

As this question proves.

Why would a Republican Flag Spitter intentionally demean a Veteran who has three medals for bravery?

Well, as ALL Americans know - it's because ALL Republicans and their FOX-Bot supporters are Cowards - Morally Perverted, Ignorant Cowards - who hate America even more than Osama bin Laden.

Thanks Carlos, for helping me prove this.

You do me a big favor.

Please post more Crass Insults to America's Veterans - you will further help me prove what Perverts and Pricks Righties are!!!

..

Russia and China don't make threats, they act when it's time to act

I wonder how misleading and out of context your question is.

That is why people provide sources.

• Steve

Probably because he doesn't want them to know he is bluffing and will cower before Putin. You know Obama will cower.

I think Putin will play Obama big time. Putin knows Obama is just a song and dance man, a front man that can be played.

Honey? Dinner's ready....

Please come upstairs and eat something....

It's been a few days.....

• Erwin

The Entity In The White House told him to shut up