FUN THINGS TO MAKE OUT OF CLAY FOR HALLOWEEN?

I have all this clay and I want to make something that is a Halloween theme i want this idea creative.

Favorite Answer

you could do a clay diorama of a graveyard....little tombstones, trees with no leaves and twisted branches....maybe a few bats hanging from the branches.....and a cat sleeping on one of the graves

Tea light candle holders. I've got a number of ceramic tea light holders for Halloween, mostly shaped like jack-o-lanterns. Two of them have this nice, large open area in the back for you to put the tea light candle inside and light it. One shaped like a jack-o-lantern house has a front with a grinning jack-o-lantern face and windows cut so the light shines through. And a little chimney on top so the smoke is vented out. It's decorated with numerous ghosts, a witch, owls, and I believe a black cat. Another is a jack-o-lantern and a ghost with the jack-o-lantern looking a little fearful at having the ghost there. Again the face has been cut out to allow the light through and there's a chimney hole in the top of the jack-o-lantern. Another you just drop the tea light into the top of the jack-o-lantern, it doesn't "light" up when you light the tea light. It's a jack-o-lantern with a spooky tree and a ghost in the tree. My favorite is a smiling jack-o-lantern where you have to remove the lid both to insert the candle and to burn it. But you don't have to do just jack-o-lanterns. Skulls, ghosts, witches around a cauldron, anything Halloween would do.

Tart warmer. It sticks with the candle idea, a tea light put into the bottom to warm a bowl in which a wax tart has been inserted, melting the tart and giving off it's fragrance. Again you could use any Halloween theme for this, though you'll likely need to glaze the inside of the bowl at the very least (the underside doesn't need it.

Candy dish. Folks reaching into a coffin to get a little candy would be very Halloween. Or maybe the weird sisters from "Macbeth" were brewing up candy in their cauldron instead of trouble. Pumpkins are nice, large containers for candy.

Make fake candy corn.