Week 1 NFL power rankings?

Feel free to share your week 1 power rankings. Here are mine.

1. Broncos- best team in AFC, may have lost Miller for 6 weeks but they'll still be good

2. 49ers- best team in NFC, I expect Kaepernick to be spectacular, Crabtree injury is a blow

3. Seahawks- very good offseason, losing Harvin is a huge blow

4. Texans- a very complete team here, I expect another fabulous season from them

5. Packers- I feel bad since everyone is favoring SF, SEA, and ATL; A-Rodg will be himself

6. Falcons- very talented team, Matt Ryan will have a great year and so will Stephen Jackson

7. Patriots- I expect them to win AFC east, despite losing Wes and murderer

8. Ravens- defending champs, they deserve some love despite they lost a lot of people

9. Saints- I expect them to have a great year and win the NFC south

10. Steelers- if Big Ben stays healthy, their playoff bound

11. Giants- injuries is why their not in my top 10, as long as they have Eli, their good

12. Colts- very underrated team, I expect Andrew Luck to be even better

13. Bengals- nice, young, talented team that I expect to win the AFC north

14. Redskins- I don't expect RG3 to be healthy all year, Alfred Morris will be great

15. Bears- definitely doomed to disappoint this season, I don't like their coaching change

16. Cowboys- many expect them to win the NFC east, I don't think so but it is a possibility

17. Chiefs- should be the most improved AFC team, can be a wild card team

18. Eagles- I expect a successful first season for Chip Kelly

19. Vikings- I didn't think last season was fluke, but I see a disappointing season ahead

20. Dolphins- signed a lot of big names in free agency, they may be a bust

21. Lions- should be a bounce back year, Reggie Bush will be great for them

22. Rams- I loved their draft, but they play in a tough division with 2 by far better teams

23. Panthers- should have a decent year, Luke Kluechy will be great

24. Bucs- Darrelle Revis and Josh Freeman should have good years, don't like chances

25. Titans- Chris Johnson should be great, defense needs improvement

26. Cardinals- Larry Fitzgerald is due for a great season, this team should be better

27. Browns- should be improved, but I don't like their chances to surprise

28. Bills- EJ Manuel is hurt, this will be another long season for them

29. Chargers- time to rebuild this team, a lot of questions that need to be answered here

30. Jets- Butt Fumble is injured, Geno Smith didn't look good in preseason

31. Jaguars- MJD should have a good year, but Blaine Gabbert is doomed to disappoint

32. Raiders- there defense is absolutely awful and Terrell Pryor will be a huge bust

Favorite Answer

I'd flip flop the Broncos, 49ers, and Seahawks as not having Miller or a bonafide #1 running back should not keep the Broncos ahead of either the 49ers or Seahawks.

I'd also move the Eagles down much further on the list. No viable option at QB, and a defense that is going to be awful.

Finally, I'd put the Raiders at 30, the Jets at 31 and the Jags at 32. MJD can't just have a good year, he'll need to both stay healthy and have a career year for them to win games with Blackmon suspended and that awful offensive line.

1. 49ers- best depth of talent and extremely good coach

2. Broncos- best team in AFC

3. Packers- Added a running game to Rodgers.

4. Falcons- very talented team, Matt Ryan is in his prime.

5. Patriots- I expect them to win AFC east, despite significant receiving losses

6. Seahawks- very good offseason, need to get better at passing, lowest pass attempts last season

7. Colts- very underrated team, I expect Andrew Luck to be even better, added a bunch of talent in the offseason. Good defense and speedy offense.

8. Ravens- defending champs, good depth of talent keeps them alive

9. Redskins- I don't expect RG3 to be healthy all year, Alfred Morris will be great, they're great even without RG#

10. Bears- I liked the coaching change

11. Bengals- nice, young, talented team that I expect to win the AFC north, good depth of talent

12. Texans- OVERRATED. That record last year made them look better than they were. The blowout twice by the Patriots, barely beating the Bengals and losing to a very young Colts team in week 17 are all very telling.

13. Cowboys- I like the switch to the 4-3 defense. Monte Kiffin and his associates built the Tampa 2 defenses of Dungy and Gruden with the Bucs which were ranked #1 in the NFL back then. This team has a ton of energy.

14. Saints- They'll improve a ton with Sean Peyton back but that Rob Ryan defense is going to struggle. They struggled learning a simple 4-3. Switching to a complex 3-4 is going to be a nightmare.

15. Vikings- everything rests on Adrian Peterson

16. Giants- injuries and loss of talent has hurt them, Eli is playing off and on good, good running game though still

17. Steelers- they lost talent and seem to keep slowly getting worse, they'll be lucky if they make the playoffs

18. Bucs- Darrelle Revis and Josh Freeman should have good years, don't like chances

19. Lions- should be a bounce back year, Reggie Bush will be great for them, don't like some of their coaching play calling such as time management

20. Bills- Great defense. EJ Manuel shows promise. They could surprise a little.

21. Cardinals- Larry Fitzgerald is due for a great season, top 10 defense, veteran quarterback and great offensive coaching staff, just super tough division

22. Dolphins- signed a lot of big names in free agency, they may be a bust

23. Titans- Chris Johnson shogreat, defense needs improvement, I like the young QB

24. Chargers- time to rebuild this team, a lot of questions that need to be answered here, good coach, good QB

25. Rams- I loved their draft, but they play in a tough division with 2 by far better teams, Bradford isn't impressing me

26. Eagles- Chip Kelly could do good or bad. I'm not confident in Vick with his turnover rate.

27. Chiefs- I like their QB a ton. I just think this team has a TON of things to fix. Too much to turn around great in one year.

28. Panthers- No stellar year so far. And with them playing the Falcons, Saints and Bucs that won't help.

29. Jets- Awesome defense (top 5). They need to work on the run game. They just don't have a single good quarterback. With the talent they have though they could be quite a good team. They can't let themselves get distracted anymore.

30. Browns- should be improved, beat out some AFC North teams last year. But they looked like they had a lot of things to work on still in the preseason. I think the new coaching move might have set them back.

31. Jaguars- MJD should have a good year, but Blaine Gabbert is doomed to disappoint. Good draft though.

32. Raiders- Was definitely the right move to pick Pryor over Flynn. But this team has a ton of problems. There is a reason they call it the "Black Hole".