Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareFirst Aid · 6 years ago

If i got bitten by a 6 year old, will i turn into a 6 year old?

A 6 year old bit me, will i turn into a 6 year old? And also, should i get medical help?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes you will. You need to go to the emergency room ASAP for an antidote! If you don't you will become a 6yo forever.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

Ummm, I think you'll turn into a 5 year old. Humans have very nasty germs in our mouths, so seeking medical help would depend on how bad the bite is. If you do get medical help, you must do so quickly because you will be turning into a 5 year old real soon!

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

No, you will only feel 6 years younger. Let's say for example you're 16, you will end up being 10. And yes, get it checked out by a doctor. It's really common with mothers because 6 year olds bite them, but you'll be fine if you get to the doctor in time

• 6 years ago

Send him over to give me a small bite...I just want to get a little younger. Thanks ;-)

In case you are serious about the bite..wash with soap and water and put some antibiotic ointment on it. Human bites tend to get infected so see the doctor if it gets red and painful. have a fun day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

No, that's a load of rubbish. You'll just die, that's all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.