DC Universe Online: Hand Blasters?

I'm new to DCUO, I want to use a hand blaster. What movement should I use?

Flight, Acrobatics, or SuerSpeed?

I know flight is the best for PVP, but incredibly boring.

I love flying and jumping and bouncing all around, so what movement would be best for me, and best for my hand blaster? Thank you!

Favorite Answer

1. This question should be asked in video games category, not comics and animation.

2. Super speed and Acrobatics both reach points in power ups where you are basically flying. Move sets are really just personal preference. Move sets themselves in no way affect your use of weapons but each has its own unique abilities such as flights boom landing.

3. Best of luck and hope you have fun playing!

• Mary

<<he always uses the move where he lunges at me (to perform this move he needs to hold square). How can I stop it?>> block. PvP, including dueling, is Rock-Paper-Scissors. Block beats Lunge, Block Breaker breaks Block, Lunge beats Block Breaker. (this can be simplified to "range beats block, block beats melee, melee beats range" in general)