How to get permission from NHL?

http://www.nhlofficials.com/_files/_pdf_2012/2012_...

I want to put this on a flash drive, and have it printed at staples. But the first page says I need permission from the nhl to copy it and stuff. I'm sure if I email them saying I want a hard copy for my personal reference, they'll let me. But where do I go to ask? Like where can I email them? Help?

• Favorite Answer

searched NHL copyright, and about 10 sites down, found the following contact info.

* same office to request permission as to report misuse. Just be sure to tell them you want it for (personal?) use, and you ( will / will not) be sharing, giving, or letting anyone else use your copy.

They may ask why you want it, and you may need to put it all in writing.

Depending on how nice you are / how strict they are, they may accept a phone call or email.. or they may want a notarized promise send via certified US mail.

Have fun

Contact info:

NHL ICE Copyright Policy

It is NHL ICE's policy to respect the intellectual property rights of others. In connection with this policy, NHL ICE will not knowingly post content or other works of authorship that infringe the copyright rights of others.

If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information:

the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;

a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;

a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site including the URL or other specific information sufficient to allow us to locate the material;

your name, address, telephone number, and email address;

a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and

a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.

Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows:

By mail:

NHL ICE

National Hockey League

1185 Avenue of the Americas, 15th Floor

New York, NY 10036

By phone:

(212) 789-2000