Should i buy a used Honda civic '06?

I need a reliable car that doesnt give problems to maintan and not expensive, and still has luxury in it.

• Never

Honda's, generally are good cars.

However, they are expensive, reflecting the demand for them.

And you can still get a bad one.

Way back when, I guess about 7 years ago, I was getting out of the car business and was going to buy one of two cars from a dealer auction one night. A 94 Honda Accord that was really nice, had 150k miles and I loved it. My other option was a 94 Buick Century, Didn't love it but it had 66,000 miles.

The honda went thru first. I was willing to pay up to $2800 for the Honda because it was a pretty nice car. It sold for $3500+ auction fees of probably $170=$3670.

I ended up buying the Buick for $1725+90= $1815.

Ended up with a car with half the miles for less than half the price.

So everything is relative. Frankly, I think Honda & Toyota are overpriced relative to value. and would suggest you can get a lot more car for your money with another brand.

You can get a newer car with lower miles for less money.

Ive been driving the Buick for the last 7 years. Have to do something to it every so often but I expect that with cheap old cars.

But for what I paid, i could have bought 2 buicks for the price of 1 honda.

Civics are good and reliable but not luxury at all.

You should only buy it if you like it though, don't buy a car you dislike because it's 'good'.

Civics are good cars, Honda in general is.

For what ever reason my auto mechanics teacher doesn't like hondas. They're like a bad brand or something.

Honda is very good car.

modern japanese cars are the most reliable cars on the market.