Is it too late for me to reverse my my liver disease please help?

Hi my name is Eric, I’m an 18 year old male and in the past two months during summer if have been drinking heavily now recently like about 3 weeks ago I noticed the soles of my feet and my palms were yellow and I immediately stopped drinking although my eyes are still white but I know in time they will be yellow. I... show more Hi my name is Eric, I’m an 18 year old male and in the past two months during summer if have been drinking heavily now recently like about 3 weeks ago I noticed the soles of my feet and my palms were yellow and I immediately stopped drinking although my eyes are still white but I know in time they will be yellow. I know this is jaundice so my question is that is it too late to get treatment for my liver for the disease to be reversible or do I already have advanced cirrhosis?