Why does this ad keep popping up on every website I go on?

So I have ad-block premium on my chrome and it usually works very well, except for this one ad. I have a picture of it here: C:\Users\Danielle\Pictures\stupid ad.PNG I think that adblock keeps the actual ad from popping up on it, but the black box comes out every time I go to a website and... show more So I have ad-block premium on my chrome and it usually works very well, except for this one ad. I have a picture of it here: C:\Users\Danielle\Pictures\stupid ad.PNG
I think that adblock keeps the actual ad from popping up on it, but the black box comes out every time I go to a website and it's getting annoying. I've searched my computer already and it says that it's clean, and I've also deleted any unnecessary downloads that I've had as well.
Also, sometimes when I click on something like the youtube search bar, instead of being able to type, it redirects me to another webpage that has an ad on it. I can't stop it and it's tiring to close out of the window every time.
So what's wrong with my computer and is there any cheap way to fix it? My dad's a computer programmer but even he doesn't know what it is.