Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 7 years ago

how do i change my fantasy football team name?

yahoo!fantasy football

Favorite Answer

This will sound crazy. Go to My Team page. See your team logo? It's that circle image next to your team name. To the top left of that image, at about 10 o'clock, there is an invisible link. Run your cursor over it and you will see "Edit Team Settings". Click that and you will be taken to a screen where you can change your team name and logo image.

Maybe that link isn't invisible on everyone's screen. But it is on mine. Found it by pure luck after having no success searching Yahoo Answers for the answer.

Glory to "Climb to Glory" I swear I looked for like 15 min last night trying to change my team name, if it wasn't for this post I'm not sure I would've ever found that microscopic link. I have no idea why they changed the lay out for Yahoo. The old one was great... simplicity... less is more.. etc.