how odd would it be if all the champions heading into the next 4 ufc ppvs lost their titles?

Anderson Silva lost his title

Benson Henderson just lost.

Is this just coincidence or do you see is this as a trend going through UFC 168?

Also, from UFC 165 through UFC 168, who do you think has the greatest chance of keeping their title and the greatest chance of losing theirs?

UFC 165 Jones(c) v Gustafsson & Barao(ic) v Wineland

UFC 166 Velasquez(c) v Dos Santos

UFC 167 GSP(c) v Hendricks

UFC 168 Weidman(c) v Silva & Rousey(c) v Tate

Update:

i do watch wwe as well

Update 2:

jacob- you have a point. I am pulling for gustafsson though. remember people said the same about weidman in his first fight with silva

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Best Answer

There's a very small chance jones loses. I have never bet on a fight before but I'm considering putting money on jones. For the heavyweight belt I give JDS maybe a 30-35% chance of winning so I don't think cain loses. I think Anderson will dominate the second fight and get the belt back. For welterweight I'm giving Hendricks 50-50 chance, it could go either way.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I don't know if it's a trend, but it would be totally crazy if what you're suggesting actually happened.

Source(s): 14 years Martial Arts Experience; 10 years Karate, 4 years MMA/BJJ Owner of the Caged Dojo: Founded by top members of the YA! Martial Arts Section.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.