How do you think the Atlanta Falcons will do this season?

Do you agree that they have a big chance to top what they did last season and make it to the Super Bowl and win it this year? Also, will they take the first game vs New Orleans? I'd love to see what you think. Thanks.

Record prediction?

12-4

Favorite Answer

Yes they have a good chance of making it to the super bowl, our offense is very high powered and will have a better running game than last year, thankfully. our defense has also improved in certain areas. but with one of the hardest schedules in the NFL i can see us going 11-5 and winning the NFC South.

• Cu Tie

Yes, the Atlanta Falcons are legitimate contenders to represent the NFC in Super Bowl XLVIII. Keep in mind, the Falcons are returning almost everyone from a team which won the NFC South division by 6 games, and made it to the NFC Championship Game, last season. If that does not qualify as a Super Bowl contender, I do not know who does!

No. They are going to regress from what they were last year. The Falcons really didn't deserve the record they got last year. That club's defense is spotty, and the OL is terrible. I am not sure how much Steven Jackson has left in the tank. That team is a sub-.500 team if not for Matt Ryan.

I'm guessing 9 or 10 wins.

I wish we would go 12 - 4.

If my life depended on it, I'd guess 10 - 6.

I think some of the recent injuries to the Saints give us a good chance to win the NFC South.

If the Falcons won the NFC South for a second year in a row, they'd be the first to do it. I pick them to win a wild-card game against a 3or4 seed and lose in the next round.

No worse than 12-4.

I dont think theyll make it to the superbowl.

I see them losing to the 49ers in the NFC Championship.

Both are great teams but the 49ers have more skilled players as a team.