Why are so many American into 'czech women' when czech girls are as obese as american women?

First and foremost here's what I mean: I am NOT trying to offend overweight women, personally I like slim women but have many friends who prefer 'chubby' over fat...so to each their own...it doesn't matter. However take a look at that:... show more First and foremost here's what I mean: I am NOT trying to offend overweight women, personally I like slim women but have many friends who prefer 'chubby' over fat...so to each their own...it doesn't matter.

However take a look at that:

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications...

US: 33%
Czech republic: 32.70%

So...the difference between the us and czech republic is just 0.3%. It also means that the czechs are with just less than 1% slimmer than the Americans. Also...out of 1000 random American women - there will be 3 women more likely to be fat than if you take 1000 Czech women. So American men will spend $3000 to travel to a foreign country whose language they don't speak just because 670 aren't enough and they need 673??

Anyway...the math ^ is correct and it just re-confirms my theory that American men are looking for an "easy fish" oversees: that is they look for a girl who isn't quite a top-model but will marry them just to improve her English or because she wants to visit 5th Avenue in New York City.

Again, I am not criticizing all american men...just the ones who constantly brag how slim and beautiful eastern european women are: "dude those hot czech girls"...kind of attitude.

If they want slim women:
India, Japan, China: no obesity whatsoever. I am still sticking to my European bias though, European women are amazing..but i just tried to debunk the myth that "Americans are fat and euro women are ALL slim" = propaganda.
Update: @facade: you forgot just by the way that some people in czechia speak english? how 'bout that? To tell you my case: My mother is Bulgarian and my father is Greek. I spent 90% of my childhood in Bulgaria + 2 years lived in greece and since 7 years I am living in France. As you can see none of these countries... show more @facade: you forgot just by the way that some people in czechia speak english? how 'bout that?
To tell you my case: My mother is Bulgarian and my father is Greek. I spent 90% of my childhood in Bulgaria + 2 years lived in greece and since 7 years I am living in France. As you can see none of these countries speak English but I do. This should tell you more about czechs who even use the latin alphabet compared to greece and bulgaria who do not use this type of alphabet (ok france uses it but so what...).
Update 2: @Oreo Princess: According to google at least...these are Czech women:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iPQh8r7qn_g/TP...

Now more serious answer: It is a country in central Europe. It borders germany and austria.
Update 3: @Facade - this still doesn't make them czech...you know. Some time ago here a guy told me he is "greek" - when I asked him to tell me more he said he is born in America, raised in America but his parents were greek. Sorry, he is 100% american to me. Once you are raised in certain culture you basically... show more @Facade - this still doesn't make them czech...you know. Some time ago here a guy told me he is "greek" - when I asked him to tell me more he said he is born in America, raised in America but his parents were greek. Sorry, he is 100% american to me. Once you are raised in certain culture you basically think as the locals and...at some point you will start watching American football instead of European football :).
Update 4: Yeah they are white but this was my point: there's no reason for americans to complain and visit foreign countries far away as they have about 100 million women who look the same...