What are the best/nicest places in the French Riviera?
- TinLv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
The nicest places of the French riviera it's something subjective, it depends on your personal interest and on how long you're staying. The French riviera is big and has many places of interest, from medieval towns by the sea to medieval towns up on a hill, luxury, roman ruins, national Parks, romantic islands, pebble or sandy beaches.
Look for information about :
- Saint Paul de Vence http://www.saint-pauldevence.com/en
- Eze village and gardens http://www.eze-tourisme.com/en/
- Tourrettes sur Loup
- Villefranche sur Mer http://www.villefranche-sur-mer.fr/tourism/
- Saint Tropez
- Gorges du Verdon http://www.lesgorgesduverdon.fr/en/index.html
- Vallée des Merveilles
- Vaison la Romaine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaison-la-Romaine
- Lerins islands
- Saint Jean Cap Ferrat http://www.saintjeancapferrat.fr/tourisme/index.ph...
- Cap Martin
- calanques of Cassis http://www.calanquesdecassis.fr/en/
- Porquerolles Island http://www.photos-of-provence.com/photos-porquerol...
- Bormes les Mimosas http://www.bormeslesmimosas.com/
- La Turbie
- beach2cbLv 47 years ago
The nicest place I went is Eze. You can catch a bus there from the town of Nice, and the view along the ride is awe-inspiring. The town itself is a walled medieval town up incredibly high over the ocean. I've traveled a lot and it is one of the nicest places I've ever been. So romantic! Little cute red-tiled roofs. Just wonderful!
- 7 years ago
Saint Tropez, Nice, Cann and lots of places around there
-if money is no object then St Tropez
- Anonymous7 years ago
France is not safe, there is crime everywhere, especially in Paris.