Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會及文化語言 · 7 years ago

My favourite sport

幫我睇下邊度錯,有十個錯處!!!THX!!!

David has written a composition about his favourite sport--football. There are ten mistakes in it.Underline the mistakes and correct them for him.

My favourite sport is football. It is a game played between two teams of eleven players who kick a ball around a court in order to beat goals. There is a player who is responsible for controlling the football match. There are two doubles who are responsible for stopping the ball from getting into their team's goals. There

are usually several singles who are available to replace those teams who are injured in the game. I am member of the school football team. Last monthe we competed with our neighbouring school. This school. This school won the singles last year. We thought that we would be match , or at best lose with them but, in the end, we scored by four goals! We were so happy that day.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Mistakes/Corrections

David has written a composition about his favourite sport--football. There are ten mistakes in it. Underline the mistakes and correct them for him.

My favourite sport is football. It is a game played between two teams of eleven players who kick a ball around a court in order to beat score goals. There is a player referee who is responsible for controlling the football match. There are two doubles goalkeepers who are responsible for stopping the ball from getting into their team's goals. There are usually several singles reserves who are available to replace those teams players who are injured in the game. I am a member of the school football team. Last month we competed with our neighbouring school. This school. This school won the singles match last year. We thought that we would be match beaten, or at best lose draw with them but, in the end, we scored won by four goals! We were so happy that day.

• YIP

My favourite sport is football. It is a game played between two teams of eleven players each by kicking a ball around a court in order to score goals. There is a referee who is responsible for controlling the football match. There are two backs who are responsible for stopping the ball from getting into their team's goals. There are usually several substitues who are available to replace those teams who had injured during the game. I am a member of the school football team. Last month we competed with our neighbouring school. This school won the singles last year. We thought that we would be tie game, or at best lose with them but, in the end, we scored by four goals! We were so happy that day.

Source(s): 香港中美出版中心的萬用英文手冊