Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

Why do Christians scholars get often destroyed in debates?

Shalom,Hello,Salaam everyone. I often like watching inferfaith debates. But I noticed that the Jews easily dismount Christianism by quoting 3 or 5 verses from The Torah (which assert the Judaic Monotheistic God [With NO PARTNERS]).As for Muslims they counter attack by quoting verses (which many seem contradicting the Divinity of Jesus or of the Trinity claimed by Christians) of the Bible. Even some Top Scholars have a hard time replying by saying "well because it's true" or "because... well ". No insult to any prophet of any religion please. :-)

Favorite Answer

That is your bias. You do not wish to see a triune view of God so you assume that anyone who denies it automatically win.

Any way, the idea of the trinity is simply trying to explain the unexplainable which is how God could manifest in the physical world while limiting his knowledge. Well, I jusy say, God is God and I am not and if I could fully understand with my limited senses everything about a god, then that god is not able to create a universe.

I have to correct you about Christians ... not all claim the trinity.

The first Christians knew nothing of "trinity" or its silly definitions.

That was a false add-on introduced in 325AD (Council of Nicea)

The Jews' Monotheism is correct ~ Millions of Christians don't

acept the "trinity" fables, because God is indeed one.

Jesus, quoting Deuteronomy 6:4 taught that .. (Mark 12:28-30)

so did Paul:~ 1 Corinthians 8:6 .. Ephesians 4:5-6 .. 4:32 .. 5:20

The original Christians understood that the one God appeared

incarnate in Jesus the Christ ... remaining omnipresent in Spirit.

That God was in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:19) not an "eternal son".

The Deity in Jesus was the Father .. Colossians 2:9 .. John 14:9

In a debate often both sides walk away claiming a "Victory for truth", when in fact both sides lost if the event were evaluated by an impartial jury.

But when it comes to religion, there is no impartial jury to be found!

Interfaith debates are evil

Interfaith communication should recognise the differences between the participants and accept each other on their own merits.

Source(s): This is the way to build peace

Really? Three people in a room discussing who's imaginary friend is the best and you think that any one of them can win? Muslims, Christians and Jews could all quote from their different scriptures and then discuss how their scripture is different from the other two, but it all counts for nothing because not one of them can provide any evidence outside of their scripture.

• Andrey

And secular scholars easily dismount Judaism. This is not an indication of one being better than the other.

• debating with christians is a piece of cake!

Jesus is NOT god, nor did he claim to be!

John 5:30

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

THIS VERSE IS ENOUGH! Ponder upon this verse, and compare it with every doctrines of Christianity.

___________

"O you who believe! Bow down and prostrate yourselves and serve your Lord, and do good that you may prosper."-(HOLY QURAN 22:77).

"And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying," - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:3)

"And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped." - Old Testament (Tanakh Exodus 34:8

Mathew 26:39

"HE(Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed"

"And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship..."-(JOSHUA 5:14).

obviously jesus was not worshiping himself, he was worshiping God

http://peacethought.com/images/sujud.bmp

“...your holy SERVANT Jesus, whom you anointed.” Acts 4:27

>>Clearly what Quran says about Jesus. He is a slave and anointed as Messenger!

___________

Hijab in the Bible and Quran

http://p.twimg.com/AwV65rBCEAAT1IO.jpg

Genesis 24:65"Who is that man walking through the fields to meet us?" she asked the servant. And he replied, "It is my master." So Rebekah covered her face with her veil.

_________

Bible confirming Muhammad(saw) in EXTREMELY great details (WITH BIBLE REFERENCES): http://archive.org/download/01-Introduction_594/07...

John 16:12-13 "I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come." -> Muhammad(saw)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201308...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjVCd...

________

Christianity says as long as you believe jesus died for your sins,you are saved.

jesus in the bible didn't even want to die, LOL!

Matthew 27:46 "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?", The Hebrew words spoken by Jesus(in bible before being crucified) are translated as:, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? (Why are you so far from saving me, so far from the words of my groaning?)"

__________

Why are so many people converting to Islam(from different cultures) despite all that 'islamophobia' that media spreads? The converts here are sharing their own stories!

WHY are even the priests, christian youth ministers, celebrity rappers and even atheists accepting Islam?? in this video they are sharing their own stories, watch the whole thing, you'll gain a lot of knowledge about Islam!!

--->> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G2BpZZYOvY

Youtube thumbnail

Tony Blairs sister in law converts to Islam (wearing the Hijab)---->>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?

__________

Even after all that 'islamophobia' that media spreads, why do you think people are still risking getting into Islam?? (i say risk, because people are brain washed against Islam, and when someone accepts they are quite easily alienated, even with their family....SO, Why Do People Still Wanna Go Through These Trouble????

BECAUSE!! Islam is the truth! And wjen the truth is witnessed there is no turning back!

Quran 17:81 And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

*****have a look at what cause them to accept Islam even after all the islamophobia that media spreads.....and see how happy they are!!!****

• Our Apostle has never been beaten. I have more important missions to send him on than another debate, This next one will be his most dangerous, but he will like it.

Source(s): Apostle James the Greater

So they have these guys "debating" based on mythological beliefs?

Talk about a waste of time!

They have a bias