what is the best perfume for daily use?
please let me know the perfume which men can use for daily purpose. perfume should not be strong.
- Rock★ Pugs♪♫Lv 67 years agoFavorite Answer
Here is a list of suggestions from a few men cologne web forums:
(always remember, scent is unique to each individual, try a sample before buying so that you can tell how it will react to your body's own natural chemicals.)
1. Acqua di Parma Colonia --- (An intimate and refined fragrance with a blend of sunny Sicilian citrus fruits, floral essences, and warm notes of prestige woods.)
2. Prada Infusion D'Homme --- (This sensuously crafted essence blends intoxicating citrus and woody notes for an understated, but lasting, impression.)
3. L'eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake for Men --- (Fragrance notes: citrus and spice combined with lower notes of musk, amber and woods.)
4. "4711" Cologne by Muelhens for men Colognes --- (4711 by Muelhens possesses a blend of citrus oils, lemon, orange, light floral rose, sandalwood oil.)
5. Extra Vieille Jean Marie Farina By Roger & Gallet For Men --- (perfect blend of top notes from Citrus Fruit (Bergamot, Lemon, delicately underscored by an orange (Neroli, Petitgrain) and rustic (Rosemary) heart, complemented by base notes of cedarwood, sandalwood and myrtle (cedar, vetiver, musk and white amber.)
* * Again, when applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear. Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied.
Here is the website that men discussed each of their favorites for the office: (daily wear)