- ?Lv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
1. USD$40,000 per year (in total cost).
2. Any time you want - if they want to let you go eventually, it makes no difference you say it now or later.
3. Find a school first. Without a school's offer, you can't apply for visa.
(In that case, you are not allowed you enroll public high school.)
4. Actually - the real answer is any one as soon as they don't require a visa from the school.
(Children of employment visa holder can enroll public high school.)
5. Again - find a school first.