Amazing anime recommendations?

I feel as if I have seen every single incredible anime out there, and have been left to watch semi-decent anime for quite some time now.... I would appreciate some recommendations of good anime.

I enjoy most types of genre, but my favorite are horror, fantasy, sci fi, and action. I would make a list of anime I have seen, but it would go on for a while... although, while you are reading this, I really recommend the anime Wolf's Rain and Shiki... two of the best anime series of all time.

• Kyzent
    Favorite Answer

<> Steins;Gate <>

Steins;Gate is about a group of friends who have customized their microwave into a device that can send text messages to the past. As they perform different experiments, an organization named SERN, who has been doing their own research on time travel, tracks them down and now the characters have to find a way to avoid being captured by them.

<> Sword Art Online <>

In the near future, a Virtual Reality Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG) called Sword Art Online has been released where players control their avatars with their bodies using a piece of technology called Nerve Gear. One day, players discover they cannot log out, as the game creator is holding them captive unless they reach the 100th floor of the game's tower and defeat the final boss. However, if they die in the game, they die in real life. Their struggle for survival starts now!

<> Code Geass <>

On August 10th of the year 2010 the Holy Empire of Britannia began a campaign of conquest, its sights set on Japan. Operations were completed in one month thanks to Britannia's deployment of new mobile humanoid armor vehicles dubbed Knightmare Frames. Japan's rights and identity were stripped away, the once proud nation now referred to as Area 11. Its citizens, Elevens, are forced to scratch out a living while the Britannian aristocracy lives comfortably within their settlements. Pockets of resistance appear throughout Area 11, working towards independence for Japan. Lelouch, an exiled Imperial Prince of Britannia posing as a student, finds himself in the heart of the ongoing conflict for the island nation. Through a chance meeting with a mysterious girl named C.C., Lelouch gains his Geass, the power of the king. Now endowed with absolute dominance over any person, Lelouch may finally realize his goal of bringing down Britannia from within!

<> Bakemonogatari <>

The story centers on Koyomi Araragi, a third year high school student who has recently survived a vampire attack, and finds himself mixed up with all kinds of apparitions: gods, ghosts, myths, and spirits.

Bebop for action & sci-fi.

Hellsing Ultimate, Higurashi, Elfen Lied for horror (well, 'creepy' or 'gory', not 100% horror)

Baccano for action, gore, and.. every other good thing on this earth.

For fantasy, I'll suggest a good gateway anime, because why not. Fullmetal Alchemist/ Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

My favorite anime: The 1960s Mach Go Go Go, AKA Classic Speed Racer. Other good ones are Digimon, the original Pokemon, Gundam, Jyu-oh-Sei, Soul Eater, and Great Teacher Onizuka.

All I have are romance-comedy but you might like them.

1. Kaichou Maid Sama

2. Special A

3. Vampire Knights ( this one has action and stuff, but it has romance too)

Sorry if you're not into these stuff but that's all I've got