I need the registered agent for Service of Process for Wells Fargo Bank!!!?

Hello ladies and gentleman! Wells fargo overdraft my account over reasons that the bank accountants didn't explain to me at the time of opening my account. I'm in the need to fill a small claim form but in order to complete the process I need the exact name,address and phone number of the registered agent of Wells Fargo. I've been trying to find the information in my own but I wasn't able to do it by myself. I need your help!!!!!!! Can you please help me! Thank you.

I LIVE IN POMONA,CALIFORNIA

• Jim S
    Favorite Answer

Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.

45 Fremont Street, 27th Floor

San Francisco, CA 94104

USA

Attn: General Counsel

-- but if you could not get that on your own, your case may need some work in order to prevail. The info is easy to find.

According to the Legal Department of Wells Fargo, Corporation Service Company is their registered agent and can be served in whatever state you are in or any branch manager in the jurisidction can accept service of process.

You need to find out what state they filed their corporate documents. Their home page might show this information. Then go to that state's department where corporate records are filed and get the name and address of the registered agent.

Source(s): I'm a Realtor