Ipad not working with group?

Since the groups update my iPad will not load the groups at all.
I've done the hard reboot. OS 5.1.1
Update: Thank you for the reply. Yes, I empty the Safari browser every day. The local paper I read has a limit on how many articles you can read, so to continue I must clear history, etc. I have done a hard reboot and have checked for OS upgrades on the iPad. Still no luck. I can access Groups on a p/c through the same... show more Thank you for the reply. Yes, I empty the Safari browser every day. The local paper I read has a limit on how many articles you can read, so to continue I must clear history, etc. I have done a hard reboot and have checked for OS upgrades on the iPad. Still no luck. I can access Groups on a p/c through the same WiFi connection.

I've been on Yahoo since the early days. I started out with Clubs, then moved to Groups. I do know how to get around. The problems only began since the upgrade.