Rate my fantasy team?

Standard rules, using yahoo fantasy. I was 8th of 10 in a standard snake-style draft.

Starters:

Colin Kaepernick

Roddy White

Andre Johnson

Mike Wallace

LeSean McCoy

Jamaal Charles

Tony Gonzalez

Stephen Gostkowski

New England Defense

Bench:

Tony Romo

Ahmad Bradshaw

Miles Austin

DeAndre Hopkins

Kyle Rudolph

Bernard Pierce

I will likely be swapping Romo and Kaepernick out weekly depending on which has a better matchup. I might find a way to work DeAndre Hopkins in too sometimes, depending on matchups and his first few games.

Thanks!

Reason I went New England on Defense is they have a tendency of creating a lot of turnovers, compared to what was left on the board when I picked. And my other decent options at backup QB would be Carson Palmer and Joe Flacco, and I believe Romo would put up better numbers than either. There was an early run on all the top-tier QBs (some guy even picked Rodgers in the first...)

Favorite Answer

I like this team alot I would give you a 8/10! The only thing that worries me is jamaal Charles, lesean mccoys, and Ahmad Bradshaw injury history. Other than that I believe u are a contender!

Source(s): Personal experience

LeSean McCoy should have monster year. That New England defense isn't that great especially the Secondary there going to get torched I'd say 7/10

0/10

Ditch Romo.

Playoffs!?!?!?! You have a pretty solid team that will bring you to the playoffs, maybe even championship as long as you check regularly.

Source(s): 10 years of fantasy experence.

I wish I had this team