Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 8 years ago

How much can you make by posting videos on YouTube?

And how much do they actually pay you per click?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Atleast the people I watch they upload 3-4 videos a day and get about 300,000 views on each one. And they can make a living off it. But the way you make money is the adds on your video. If they click on the ad you make like 10 cents. And the add before the video if they watch the whole thing you make like 10cents

Has nothing to do with likes and views. But you do need a consecutive amount of views on each video and a certain number of subs. You also need to be partnered to make any money at all. And for some people it takes years to get partnered

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

No, but it definitely HAS made people famous in the past. The only reason why I would think about bothering to post youtube videos is to get SO many subscribers that I get partnered and payed to make videos. But that will never happen because I don't really have any sense of humor or talent, so I'm going to stick to just watching them.

• 8 years ago

Well I had a video that got 3000 views and I only got $1 off of it so it your not a preferred member I don't think you'll make as much as the bigger guys. You have to keep posting and keep working at it because the more videos views and likes the more money you make.

• 8 years ago

Depends on the type of videos,likes,subscribers,views

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.