Who else thinks that "yolo", "swag", "and "ratchet"is stupid?

Those words aren't necessarily words, people who use them are only using them because their favorite rappers used then and that makes it "cool"when it really isn't and they are over used,i don't even like the idea that Pewdiepie says yolo and ratchet is a freaking tool not a way to describe someone as ghetto, just say ghetto.Who here agrees with me?

Favorite Answer

I totally agree with you, today's culture is heavily influenced by celebrities and social media and with that, stupid and ridiculous phrases like yolo form. Humanity today is absolutely pathetic...

Yolo is carpe diem for stupid people - Jack Black

I agree with you other than ratchet since thats just a new word for ghetto and we all know there will always be ghetto people :)

Source(s): My brain

I completely agree with you. What kind of mindless lunatic starts using nonsensical acronyms just because some fool in a hoodie is frothing at the mouth?

Source(s): #YOLOSWAGSWAGRATCHETRATCHETYOLO

I hate them so much, some of my friend use them and I'm just like no. No. NO.

Ugh ikr!

I do.

I know right!?!!!!!