My friends was caught switch price tags at the local Walmart whats going to happen?

My friends was caught switch price tags at the local Walmart. She was detained and asked for ID and information. No police were called, nothing was signed saying she did it but they gave her a paper with a number on it and told her to call in 14 days. They said she would not be persecuted, that she would just have... show more My friends was caught switch price tags at the local Walmart. She was detained and asked for ID and information. No police were called, nothing was signed saying she did it but they gave her a paper with a number on it and told her to call in 14 days. They said she would not be persecuted, that she would just have to appear in court and pay a fine, otherwise a warrant would be issued for her arrest. Well detained the "security guard" treated her like garbage. He screamed i her face, spitting on her in the process, he also shoved her with his body when she stood up. He searched her purse and insinuated that she had illegal narcotics on her. Anyways I want to know what she can do. She has never been in trouble for this before and she never left the store with the items. Can someone please help us out? I want to know what will happen and what she can do.
Update: THEY SAID SHE WOULD NOT BE PERSECUTED SO WHAT KIND OF TROUBLE IS SHE STILL LOOKING AT?