Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

What should I do? Should I ask her out?

There is this girl in my 8th grade Geometry class. We haven't talked for a while, but we still get along. I asked her out a year and a half ago and she said no, (over email I may add, yes I am dumb) and I didn't like her for a while. But now, I like her again. What to do? Help anyone?

Favorite Answer

yolo bro, ask her out. and omg you're in geometry in 8TH GRADE? im in algebra 1 in 9th grade! dammmmnnn. you're smart.

I'm not very good looking and there are a lot of people that will tell you that, But I Hang, Date and Talk with girls that make guy's insecure about their looks.

I'm a Conversationalist (Proudly)

The GOOD Conversations are the ones where you keep the other person talking. The BEST Conversations are the ones that keep them SMILING. This is done with Jokes in good taste, Fun or Funny stories, a short embarrassing story about yourself, so they can relax about worrying they might saying something that will make them feel "stupid". If you embarrassed yourself intentionally, they will open up about sharing stories.

With them smiling they, are enjoying themselves with your company. When you part company and their smile disappears, they will think you were very entertaining, but really you tricked them into smiling and laughing into enjoying themselves. Consider yourself a Conversationalist. People, (mainly women) like a person who can hold a conversation. But your most important weapon is the SMILE.

Go to the site in the Source(s): Box. Read the Menu of Topics. For you i recommend "How to Ask for a Date Even if You are Scared to Death"

but you'll want to read them all.

Source(s): The Opposite Sex operates off this info. ez2tock2me.com

Do nothing. Until you are old enough to really take her out (without somebody's parents providing

care service) don't ask her on a date. Now you should concentrate on making her your friend

and enjoy her company at lunch, or between classes - whenever you and she are in the same

place.

She will reject you, no matter what.