Aloe Vera Juice to clean system of THC?

I've been trying to clean my system of THC (marijuana) and I've heard a rumor that drinking Aloe Vera Juice does an extraordinary job at doing so. Does anyone know if this is true? Or has anyone tried this and passed a drug test by doing this?

• Keith
    Best Answer

Hiya Punk,

That is just the latest in a long list of internet rumors of what will help you to pass a drug test. Like the others, it will not work.

If passing a drug test is of concern to you, the only thing is for you to stop smoking Marijuana.

More and more companies are drug testing these days. It is a fact of life. You need to make that decision that a lot of people come to.... Either use drugs or get a decent job and keep it.

I do wish you the wisdom to make the smart choice.

• jag228934 years agoReport

Hiya punk? Seriously dude?? Nice word choice.

Haha, no, Gelatin won't help at all (it's a simple protein that would take more than 45 minutes to even start absorbing into your system), nor will Aloe, Niacin, or any other "tricks" that are purported out there... they are just differeny myths that started about the same as any sports rituals (some guy did something odd and random and passed his test so that random thing must have caused him to pass). ;-)

The fact of the matter is that there is no way to cover up THC on a test for THC and most attempts to cover it up are detected and you will either have to retest or you'll fail. But the tests themselves are not always perfect either, which is why some people pass when they use these "tricks" because they would have passed anyway as the test failed. The only way to remove the THC from your urine would be to abstain from it for 30 days (maybe less, depending on your use), but none of those myths will help that. Good luck and I hope I helped!

Source(s): Health/nutrition classes and personal research in my role as a Product Specialist for a vitamin company

Try gelatin, you can get that in a supermarket for like $2 or so. You mix the gelatin with water and drink it about 45 minutes before your drug test. Meanwhile just drink lots of water to pee everything out and the day of your DT drink the gelatin.

• Eva

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axEWB

Perhaps you could try a Niacin THC detox.

Go to a smoke shop they have plenty of things that will pass u. I seen it with my own eyes. My bro eats pills like its no bodies business and he passed.

so the only way is to stop smoking??dont have anything we can do to take it ou??come on guys we are cloning we been on the moon...))) we are in 2015...to take something out our body i dont think so its so difficult we just dont know how thats all. need ask one doctor or one specialist

Worked for someone I know. By the okf king one and dont smoke the day before test. **** these negative *******... ***$mokedoutloccedout**** #gethighbih -_-

whenever I ask a question, even if it is the simplest one, they cant offer me a good informed answer on this site. wtf happened to people who really make the effort to answer?