Mike asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 7 years ago

Rate my Fantasy Team?

8 team PPR...Let me know if I should trade for anyone.

Tom Brady

Calvin Johnson

Julio Jones

Vincent Jackson

Ray Rice

Alfred Morris

Owen Daniels

Matt Prater

New England D

Bench:

Russel Wilson

Erick Decker

T.Y. Hilton

Lance Moore

David Wilson

Daryl Richardson

Favorite Answer

If this is your actual team and you aren't lying...you are either the smartest fantasy football player of all time or you are playing with idiots. I have won the championship two out of the last three years in my ESPN league where we are very competitive for a $500 prize. I always do well in FFL and your team is better than mine. We actually have some of the same players...Tom Brady, Julio Jones, Owen Daniels, and Eric Decker. I would look to start Eric Decker before you start Vincent Jackson. Eric Decker will be wide open the first week as teams will double team D. Thomas and W. Welker. Good backup sleeper QB and decent RB/WR depth. Hilton/Decker/Moore/Wilson(2) are all GREAT as backups...if not some of them being starters. New England is your flaw. Yes they were good last year but that will drop off this year. Do NOT drop them, either try and pickup another or trade one of those great backups you have plus your defense for someone like Chicago, San Fransisco, or Houston.

If you do not win your league this year please tell e who won and their starting players...because you are STACKED.

And to answer your question officially I would rate your team as 9/10. Only because some of your players have an injury history and you need to upgrade your defense.

Good Luck and Have Fun

Source(s): I have won the championship two out of the last three years in my ESPN league where we are very competitive for a $500 prize and I have won in my Yahoo league before.

Good team but Brady doesn't have as many good recievers as before... Try to trade him away or start Wilson in my opinion

9/10!!!